Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to tweet pictures

Options
  • 04-06-2013 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

I've been unable to tweet any pictures/images with a couple of weeks.
    I've tried tweeting from my android phone using both 3G and wifi - neither work and I've tried tweeting from my laptop using Chrome and Firefox and I still can't tweet any pictures.

Can anyone help?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,211 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Ok - are you using twitter itself or one of the other clients?

Does it give you the option to attach an image and then just not follow through with it or something else?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,943 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

What happens when you try?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32 seva42413

juror wrote: »
    I've been unable to tweet any pictures/images with a couple of weeks.
    I've tried tweeting from my android phone using both 3G and wifi - neither work and I've tried tweeting from my laptop using Chrome and Firefox and I still can't tweet any pictures.

Can anyone help?

have you tried checking your log ins?if your are using twitpic you should be logged in before you can tweet the pics.it opens a different tab.
    if you're more on displaying pictures why don't you use instagram or pinterest..that way you dont have to do separate log ins.

Advertisement