Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1 on 1 French Lessons in Dublin City Centre

• 04-06-2013 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭

Looking for some 1 on 1 French lessons in Dublin City Centre to improve my level of French. Have done it for the Leaving Cert and a course for a year in college but that was a good few years ago so looking to improve it now.

Any advice gratefully received.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 jeanne.tuition

Hello, I am new, not sure what is or is not allowed. I am a native speaker of French with extensive teaching experience. Please send private message if interested (Dublin 4).

• Registered Users Posts: 6 jeanne.tuition

Classic approach. Evaluation of level, then building in function of your particular interests. Very reasonable. Baggot St. is fine. Just let me know where when is convenient for you. J

• Registered Users Posts: 4 carolinea

Bonjour :)

Are you still looking for French lessons in Dublin?
    I am a native French speaker, and I've been teaching French for 3 years in Ireland.
    I hold a masters in Education, "teaching French as a foreign language", and I have experiences in teaching children, teenagers and adults. Teaching French is a real passion, and I enjoy teaching one to one lesson as I can adapt my lessons to your needs and interests, according to your motivations.
    Feel free to contact me if interested!

A bientôt !

Caroline

Advertisement