Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which is proper bill amount??

Options
  • 04-06-2013 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi i am signed up to online billin and received a bill for 206.68... however when i went online to pay amount had changed to 236.11... do you know why this would be?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi neady21,

Did you submit an updated meter reading after receiving the first bill? If so, it may have adjusted the original amount, resulting in a revised bill.

I would need to check your account to be sure about what happened here, so if you have your account details to hand please feel free to send us a private message so we can investigate further.

Regards,
    David

• Registered Users Posts: 3 neady21

Hi no I didnt submit a meter reading, I will pm you my account number now... Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Neady21,

David is out sick at the moment so do send the private message to either our group inbox (as per David's post above/my signature) or to my inbox or Aoife's.

Thanks and regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 3 neady21

Ok just sent onto yourself Una... Thanks

Advertisement