Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tips for a beginner

Options
  • 04-06-2013 8:53pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 430 ✭✭

Well lads, I'm 21 and have never been to a gym in my life and have never even participated in any kind of sports activity atall :o However, It's gotten to the stage where i'm embaressed about the size of my arms and my overall general fitness..

I'm very tall and not overweight but my arms are tiny and many mates, girlfriends and family have commented on it, I also have very large man boobs which look 100 times worse if I sit down and would like to I suppose beef my self up a little bit, Bearing in mind I'd struggle to do 10 push ups :o:o

I'm just wondering lads whats the best place to start?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Wil Tierney

jamesr123 wrote: »
    Well lads, I'm 21 and have never been to a gym in my life and have never even participated in any kind of sports activity atall :o However, It's gotten to the stage where i'm embaressed about the size of my arms and my overall general fitness..

I'm very tall and not overweight but my arms are tiny and many mates, girlfriends and family have commented on it, I also have very large man boobs which look 100 times worse if I sit down and would like to I suppose beef my self up a little bit, Bearing in mind I'd struggle to do 10 push ups :o:o

I'm kinda in the same position myself. Did you get anywhere with a fitness plan or anything??

I'm kinda in the same position myself. Did you get anywhere with a fitness plan or anything??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭shamrock55

One more time there just to be sure:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

shamrock55 wrote: »
    One more time there just to be sure:rolleyes:

Sat on my phone......ooops. its a sign my ass is getting too big.

Advertisement