Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with eircom emails being received up to twenty times by peoople

Options
  • 04-06-2013 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭

I have am having problems with eircom emails. I have an eircom email address and I am sending emails out.  The receivers are saying that they have received the same email about twenty times. Has anybody else had this problem today??

Its very frustrating for the people who are receiving the email.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

[font=Times New Roman", "serif]Hi kala85, [/font]

[font=Times New Roman", "serif] [/font]

[font=Times New Roman", "serif]I'd advise you contact the technical support team on 1890 260 260 (telephone number and option 0) They will be able to identify the issue for you and hopefully resolve it. [/font]

[font=Times New Roman", "serif]Thanks[/font]

[font=Times New Roman", "serif]Tracey[/font]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

[font=Times New Roman", "serif]Hi kala85, [/font]

[font=Times New Roman", "serif]Have you resolved this issue yet? If it is still ongoing would you like to PM me your email address and I will see if there is anything I can do for you? [/font]

[font=Times New Roman", "serif]Thanks [/font]

[font=Times New Roman", "serif]Tracey [/font]

Advertisement