Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 Lurchers stolen from boarding kennels

Options
  • 04-06-2013 10:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭

Hi, I hope it is ok to post this here, my friend left her 2 pet lurchers into kennels near sallins in Kildare last week, 1 of her girls and another lurcher then went missing following a break in of the kennels.
    We have been trying to get the word out as much as possible and we have put posters up, created a Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/HelpGetJodieHome
    Contacted media, basically tried everything we can to get the girls home.

If you could please help us to spread the word through the hunting community that would be much appreciated. These girls are both rescue dogs, both taken from the pound shortly before they were due to be PTS. We are open to all and any suggestions on what we could do further to get them home.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭tamaskan

Hi, I hope it is ok to post this here, my friend left her 2 pet lurchers into kennels near sallins in Kildare last week, 1 of her girls and another lurcher then went missing following a break in of the kennels.
    We have been trying to get the word out as much as possible and we have put posters up, created a Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/HelpGetJodieHome
    Contacted media, basically tried everything we can to get the girls home.

If you could please help us to spread the word through the hunting community that would be much appreciated. These girls are both rescue dogs, both taken from the pound shortly before they were due to be PTS. We are open to all and any suggestions on what we could do further to get them home.

Thanks

I know it's been a while since u posted this, but I was just wondering did u find them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭belongtojazz

tamaskan wrote: »
    I know it's been a while since u posted this, but I was just wondering did u find them?

Hi Tamaskan, yep both girls were eventually found. Jodie was gone nearly 2 weeks and Erin ( now called Casey and living with Jodie and her family ) was found after nearly 7 weeks.
    The posters and substantial rewards offered got them back.
    Thankfully neither girl seemed to have been mistreated.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 widgeon78

Great news

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭tamaskan

Hi Tamaskan, yep both girls were eventually found. Jodie was gone nearly 2 weeks and Erin ( now called Casey and living with Jodie and her family ) was found after nearly 7 weeks.
    The posters and substantial rewards offered got them back.
    Thankfully neither girl seemed to have been mistreated.

So happy for u. That's great.

Advertisement