Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leap card coming to Cork in 2014

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭DannyBuoy

And here was I thinking this was a thread about the LEAP card coming to Cork..

• Registered Users Posts: 18,284 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

DannyBuoy wrote: »

And it is. It's a great step forward and hopefully it will help encourage more use of public transport in the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

Well said my friend. I don't know what I am more bored with the fact that this thread is very much off topic or what picture becost is going to use next for the space hopper joke. There have been at least two so far. Can we go back to Leap cards please?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

murphym7 wrote: »
    Well said my friend. I don't know what I am more bored with the fact that this thread is very much off topic or what picture becost is going to use next for the space hopper joke. There have been at least two so far. Can we go back to Leap cards please?

Shocking Horror: introduction of unified transport card results in conversation about current, proposed & future transport systems which would use aforementioned card.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

the transport system in cork is retarded. you can buy a return bus ticket from cork to midleton but you cant but a monthly ticket. now I know there's the railway but the times aren't as convenient for me and the bus station isn't as close to my house. in all fairness,it would only take some administrative work to sort out a monthly bus ticket there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭KCAccidental

smurgen wrote: »
    the transport system in cork is retarded. you can buy a return bus ticket from cork to midleton but you cant but a monthly ticket. now I know there's the railway but the times aren't as convenient for me and the bus station isn't as close to my house. in all fairness,it would only take some administrative work to sort out a monthly bus ticket there.

they want you to take the train to rationalize the money paid out to rebuild the line a few years ago.

It's not that they can't do it, it's that they won't!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,284 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

smurgen wrote: »

About halfway down the page. link

Advertisement