Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calgel teething gel

• 04-06-2013 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

Hi,
    I've heard that calgel might be available in some Limerick pharmacies, it's like the gripe water- strictly speaking it's only available in the UK, but seems to be available to purchase in some places in Ireland.
    I've tried lots of other things (teetha, bonjela) for my 6 month old who is teething at the mo and hoping that someone might know where to buy CALGEL teething gel in Limerick?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 462 ✭✭the_blackstuff

Hi,
    I've heard that calgel might be available in some Limerick pharmacies, it's like the gripe water- strictly speaking it's only available in the UK, but seems to be available to purchase in some places in Ireland.
    I've tried lots of other things (teetha, bonjela) for my 6 month old who is teething at the mo and hoping that someone might know where to buy CALGEL teething gel in Limerick?
    Thanks

We actually tried all these as well and found Calgel by far the best. Your best bet is to order it from the UK from someone like chemistdirect or off amazon. You'll have it in a few days. If you knew of anybody crossing the border they could get it for you up north either. Just had a look around as i thought we had some spare but afraid not. Its worth the extra wait to get it shipped across

Advertisement