Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards League S19 sign-up

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,866 ✭✭✭daheff

satory wrote: »
    I'd say bump up from each Division, and put the newer/extra teams in Div VI.

Daheff I can help with about 1 division this season. SO if a call is made on what to do, I can help organize fixtures and if given permission can input them, along with weekly tables for it...

ok , i'm going to make a call to bump teams up and put the 4 newer teams in div 6. They are roughly of that level (although all better than my affiliate in div 6 :mad:)

Satory i've put in first 3 games for div 1& 2 tonight. I'll try to add at least wk 1 fixtures for all divs tonight, but if not, it'll be tomorrow.

If somebody adds you as organiser i'll leave you with Div 1 fixtures & tables.

I said i'd do div 3 -so any volunteers for div 2,4,5 & 6?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭mar-z

Just for what it's worth, myself, eoferrall, thejims, satory and daheff can all add fixtures currently. I can add more people to that list if they volunteer.

Also you've done it already so it doesn't matter but I agree with the call to bump teams up and put the new teams in div VI

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭satory

Ill fire up the rest of Div II's fixtures tomorrow evening, then we just need a volunteer to update a league table for that division.

Daheff if you wanna post the entire fixture schedule then we can work on it throughout the week - I have a lot of time on my hands, so I can do quite a bit of fixture adding, etc this week...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,866 ✭✭✭daheff

I've put up the rest of the fixtures for all divisions.

Satory - if you can do fixtures div 1 & 2 I'll do div 3 & 4 and if somebody else wants to do 5 & 6 it'd be appreciated.

Mar-z ...sorry I didnt wait for you to get back. I figured as yesterday was the end of S18 that a call should be made in order to get some fixtures up for S19.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭mar-z

Oh I have no problem with you going ahead with it at all. It's always nice to see someone step up to do these things when you have to bail on doing them yourself. :D

Hopefully one or two more volunteers will appear for you over the next couple of days.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement