Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Controller for GTA San Andreas on Macbook Pro

• 04-06-2013 11:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend one?

Have a long flight on Friday and want to buy one tomorrow in Dublin so I can play it on the plane :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,278 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

How are you playing it? Bootcamp?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

If you're running it through windows via bootcamp I'd assume an xbox controller would work.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 CaileAN!

a wired xbox 360 controller works fantastic because you need absolutley no setup assuming you're playing it through game for windows live (if you bought it) you just plug it in and it will work no problem, they cost about €25-€35

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭clonadlad

I have a quick kind of off topic question. I have GTA SA on Steam and I'm just after getting a wired 360 controller to play with it. Any ideas how to get the controller to work just like it would if I was playing on the old xbox? Is it just trial and error with all the buttons or is there an easier way?

EDIT: I'm sorted now, found Pinnacle game profiler which does the job!

Advertisement