Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Knackers trying to scare people by shouting in faces.

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Don't know how new this is; it happened to be outside TCD opposite Doyles back in 2007 when I was having a particularly stressful day. I hit him. Violence is wrong, I'm not advocating it, it was just my natural reaction of someone jumping in my face and shouting.

Long story short is that I was surrounded by a group of about 6-8 knackers "cos I was startin' on their cousin" and none of the 30 odd people standing at the bus stop so much as made eye contact, they were all well contented for me to get my head kicked in at 7pm on a sunny summer's evening.

Lucky thing is two police rounded the corner before anything kicked off and detained the group while I went on my way. I got off lucky, not a nice experience.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

dan1895 wrote: »
    Had a few incidents like this happen to me before while cycling, but thankfully not on O'Connell St.
    Same thing, cycling down Dorset St. Saw the group eyeing me up, knew something was going to happen. Little ****s through large blocks of timber at me. Called the gardai, asked me to wait, sure after 20mins the group of feckers were long gone. Pity all the gardai are off raising money with gotcha speed checks to answer an assault call...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

AlekSmart wrote: »
    But,as usual,there was nobody to come to the aid of that Toddler.

All the high-sounding guff we currently have to wade through about the "Right to Life" etc etc,means sweet FA,when the State,with our connivance,stands back,whilst infants are dragged around our streets by the likes of the pair described by starviewadams.

i dont understand your point are you saying the child here would of been better if someone stabbed in to death in the womb?

If so wtf

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,608 ✭✭✭worded

Timmyctc wrote: »
    Recently moved house to an area with a rather rough reputation and literally there about 2 hours and some kid, couldn't be any older than 10 or 11 punched the back of the car we were in and called us "Fu*king Queers" then proceeded to walk across a ridiculously busy road in front of traffic that had to slam on the breaks to avoid hitting this infant coffin dodger, who then decided the driver of the car deserved abuse and started effin and blinding towards them whilst also giving them the finger.

Scumbags raise scumbags and they in turn will breed with other scumbags to produce hybrid scumbags.

I wonder are their parents proud when the kids get arrested for the first time, reminding themselves of when they were 12

Advertisement