Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Brand Clothing Online

Options
  • 05-06-2013 6:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows of a good online store to buy mens clothing (preferably jeans, but also shirts, chinos, whatever).

I've looked at some of the online places but they don't seem great value to be honest (considering I would hope to get stuff cheaper online than high street stores.)

Someone also mentioned to me that you can get good value on brand clothing in ebay stores, but I had a look and didn't really come across a decent store for decent clothing with a good selection and value. Does anybody know specific ebay stores or online stores in general that have great discounts on decent clothes.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement