Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query about accomodation in Raheen

• 05-06-2013 7:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi all, not sure if this is the correct forum for posting this query, if not apologies.
    I require a single room to rent in the Raheen area. I generally only require the room Monday to Friday and with the rota I work I tend to only be around for 3 days per week on average. Please pm me if you know of anything that may suit. I have tried daft etc and there isn't much about. Many thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

not sure you're going to have much luck with people wanting to rent a room for a few days a week?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 462 ✭✭the_blackstuff

Try the limerick post classifieds. Used to be a good place to find accommodation. A box room would probably do you, can't imagine it would be to expensive.

Advertisement