Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Herbicide - what strength solution?

• 05-06-2013 9:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 30

I've got an old box of Gouldings "Clean-Up Total Weedkiller" in my shed, it's not made/sold here anymore. It's missing the instruction leaflet from inside the box and there are no directions at all on the outside of the box, so I need your help.

The herbicide comes as a 750g bag of powder which is still sealed, containing 60% Atrazine w/w and 40% Aminotriazole w/w, but I have no idea what concentration solution I should make up for application. The box says it should treat from 620 - 870 sq. metres, but that's not very helpful.

Anyone any ideas?

-opm

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,128 ✭✭✭homer911

Best advice would be to scan the products in your local gardening shop and compare the instructions for similar formulations

Advertisement