Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Archery Shops in Wexford

Options
  • 05-06-2013 9:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Is there any shop's in Wexford selling Archery Supplies, like clickers etc etc................thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 breebutterfly

Is there any shop's in Wexford selling Archery Supplies, like clickers etc etc................thanks in advance

No Marion unfortunately there isn't. Try shooting style in meath. If you ring Paul up he will sort you out and post whatever you need down to you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭..Brian..

I was talking to a guy at a shoot recently that said there was a bricks and mortar shop in New Ross. 3D Archery Ireland or something like that. Been trying to find them on the web but no joy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Lardy

If anyone wants to contact them, send me a PM and I will forward the number. Thanks. :)

Lardy wrote: »
    You won't find them on the web as I haven't finished building their website yet! ;) If anyone wants to contact them, send me a PM and I will forward the number. Thanks. :)

It's trad stuff though. Isn't it.

No, not just Trad stuff.

• Advertisement

Lardy wrote: »
    No, not just Trad stuff.

Oh opps sorry sonja told me it was only traditional bows n arrows and accessories and 3ds

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,024 Mod ✭✭✭✭greysides

..Brian.. wrote: »
    I was talking to a guy at a shoot recently that said there was a bricks and mortar shop in New Ross. 3D Archery Ireland or something like that. Been trying to find them on the web but no joy.

Best of luck to them. It would be handy to have one local. I hope there is enough trade for them.

The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress. Joseph Joubert

The ultimate purpose of debate is not to produce consensus. It's to promote critical thinking.

Adam Grant

• Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭..Brian..

greysides wrote: »
    Best of luck to them. It would be handy to have one local. I hope there is enough trade for them.

+1

Would love to spend some time in a shop getting a feel for stabilizers. It's so hit and miss ordering online for that kind of thing.

For anyone interested, here is the website for the new shop in New Ross, Co Wexford:

http://3darcheryireland.com/

Advertisement