Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

State of Decay

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Havent touched this in a week.My survivors are probably all dead:(

Does that happen? I know you get an influence penalty etc if you're away for a bit, but if I don't touch the game for a while, can my peeps die in my absence?

I'm wondering how the sandbox mode will work though. Within the "storyline" the gradual depletion of resources is something to keep an eye on, it lends to the gameplay experience.

In a sandbox mode though, eventually you're just going to run out. It just puts a finish line on things, so will they incorporate some kind of very gradual regeneration mechanism?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Downloaded the Lifeline DLC, very good so far.Completley new map and you play as the army.They also added the ability to place items and rucksack in the back of the vehicle

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭dereks

I see this is being released on xbox1 shortly, anyone thinking of getting it?

Never played it on 360 but seemed to get really good reviews

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

The xbone one graphics update looks great, wish i had a xbone now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

29.99 on the xbox one, down to 20.00.

So I pre-ordered it.

Feck it, I really enjoyed it. It was the best zombie survival game I think.

Hope there are bigger hordes in the ONE version.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

Played 6 hours and got bored of it really quickly.

Would love to go back to it but just can't push myself. Combat reminds me of Dead Rising...nothing has any weight.

Advertisement