Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is There Anything I Can Buy with Phone Credit

Options
  • 05-06-2013 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,948 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, wont go into a long story of how it came about but basically due to the way I use 3's 20 Euro PAYG unlimited broadband (well 15 GB pm anyway) I have a sim card with a few hundred Euro built up on it, just wondering if anyone had seen any shops that let you buy anything with phone credit maybe by texting a code to a number or something like that?

I know its unlikely but is there anything I could physically get my hands on to resell or maybe an Xbox Live subscription or something like that? Or even use it on the Android market, anybody got any ideas?

I do text any charity numbers I see as its dead money at the minute otherwise if I cant figure out something to do with it...

Comments

Advertisement