Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap furniture like IKEA?

• 05-06-2013 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hello!

I need to buy a desk and a chair probably but I don't know where would I be able to find some cheap furniture in Limerick.

I need something that I can assemble as I don't have a car, so any help will be great!

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

Wallack wrote: »
    Hello!

I need to buy a desk and a chair probably but I don't know where would I be able to find some cheap furniture in Limerick.

I need something that I can assemble as I don't have a car, so any help will be great!

Thanks.

Ikea deliver nationwide for €35, might be worth your while ordering online and have it delivered. It will probably still work out cheaper than buying locally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Viking Direct an option?

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Wallack

source wrote: »
    Ikea deliver nationwide for €35, might be worth your while ordering online and have it delivered. It will probably still work out cheaper than buying locally.
    Thanks!! Didn't know IKEA had a nationwide delivering service. I will definitely look in to it.

Wallack wrote: »
    Thanks!! Didn't know IKEA had a nationwide delivering service. I will definitely look in to it.

Yeah, I didn't know myself until I was up there last weekend and saw the signs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭leakyboots

The 35e is for Dublin only.

Deliveries outside the store delivery area include:

• Clare • Cork • Donegal • Galway • Kerry • Leitrim • Limerick • Mayo • Roscommon • Sligo • Tipperary

They are charged at €120 regardless of value of goods.

• Advertisement

leakyboots wrote: »

• Clare • Cork • Donegal • Galway • Kerry • Leitrim • Limerick • Mayo • Roscommon • Sligo • Tipperary

Really? That sign in store was quite misleading then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

A2LUE42 wrote: »
    Viking Direct an option?

yep , cheap and delivers to your door (you dont have to be a business)

also will supply you with enough paper to keep your fire going all winter !!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Wallack

leakyboots wrote: »

Okay thanks ... I was considering Argos as an option and now I think I will buy at Argos.

Advertisement