Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**HL English Paper 2 Before/After **

191011121315»

Comments

A1! I was so happy. The only question that I had a problem with was the Macbeth question and I feel that I lost the majority of my marks there.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 wattiepad

So after overanalysing my answers in paper 2 over the summer I was so convinced I was going to fail LC English ... so imagine my surprise when I found out I had actually gotten a B3! Was tremendously delighted with the result considering in my mock I got a D3 :o I'm going to view the script next Saturday though as I'm still in denial...

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Bonbon1995

Got slaughtered..D1..appealing defo!

I am genuinely very sad that we can't photocopy our English papers because I feel like I wrote some of my best answers ever in that exam. When I viewed them today I saw:
    Personal essay - 97/100
    Sylvia Plath - 50/50
    Comparative - 70/70
    Macbeth - 55/60

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭ahmdoda

I am genuinely very sad that we can't photocopy our English papers because I feel like I wrote some of my best answers ever in that exam. When I viewed them today I saw:
    Personal essay - 97/100
    Sylvia Plath - 50/50
    Comparative - 70/70
    Macbeth - 55/60
    you absolute monster did you graduate with an english degree and come back to do the lc? lol amazing scores

• Advertisement

ahmdoda wrote: »
    you absolute monster did you graduate with an english degree and come back to do the lc? lol amazing scores

I wish! I got 95% overall which is absolutely astounding since my teacher never gave me higher than a B1!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 wattiepad

Personal essay - 97/100
    Sylvia Plath - 50/50
    Comparative - 70/70
    Macbeth - 55/60

Woww!! And here I was feeling pretty smug about my score of 47/50 for Sylvia Plath :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Personal essay - 97/100
    Sylvia Plath - 50/50
    Comparative - 70/70
    Macbeth - 55/60
    wattiepad wrote: »
    Woww!! And here I was feeling pretty smug about my score of 47/50 for Sylvia Plath :o

I hate you all :mad:

Ah no joking-congrats:D

Advertisement