Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony PVM 21" RGB Monitor

Options
  • 05-06-2013 1:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭

Here's your chance to nab a top bit of display kit!

Clean, though has a cracked outer bezel where it took a knock in transit from the shop I bought it from in Germany.

No display defects, I corrected the geometry myself as this model has no OSD. As with all PVM's though, a one size fits all approach is best to take with these so I've adjusted it accordingly.

In seriously good condition display wise, no issues with the chassis, pin cushion, convergence etc. Bright, vivid colours and no screen burn.

No issues with the Saturn, Super Famicom, JAMMA PCB's etc. Everything I've thrown at it works grand.

Asking €90 firm collection only. I may deliver to you but for an extra fee and so long as it's in the Dublin area. Considering these are hard to find in Ireland and the cost to ship them from NI or overseas would eradicate the debt of some countries, this is a bargain.

Here's some videos I made of it working:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,398 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

PM'd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

No Mr. Dunos, I will not accept nudie pics as part exchange! :D

very nice,
    wish I could

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,398 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Pyongyang wrote: »
    No Mr. Dunos, I will not accept nudie pics as part exchange! :D

Deal is off so! :pac:

I'm heading to the Giant's Causeway this weekend so could drop it off along the way if you are on my route. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,253 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

Should the deal fall through, I'll be next in line :) cash/car awaiting!

You can collect it tonight if you want chief. Dunos' nudie snaps didn't arouse my loins. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Hey Guys,

Please have a read of the charter
    No off thread dealing via pm. All offers & discussion are to remain on-thread until the seller accepts an offer/price. Only then, may they engage a pm conversation to discuss collection/postage etc. At the first sign of off-thread dealing, a ban will be handed out without warning.

Thanks,
    LoGiE

Apologies LoGiE, I thought KeRbDoG made an offer of €90 (which I won't accept lower anyway) with that post so I accepted and he's collecting it tonight. :)

This is now SOLD to KeRbDoG. :)

• Advertisement

Sale is now complete. Please archive.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement