Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Business Partner/Business Development Person

Options
  • 05-06-2013 1:28pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 69 ✭✭

This is going to sound like a blind date but I am really looking for someone who is interested in becoming a business partner/business development person who can bring a new start-up online educational company forward which many people say has great potential.

If you are interested or you hear of anyone who would be interested in joining my company as a business partner/co founder or whatever you call it please PM me. I am looking for someone with time, good business experience and is not looking for financial gain now, but when it is successful then they will take a good share in the company. I don't need investment but a (Dragons Den) business partner who can drive us forward.

By the same token if you know of or have experience as a business development person and will look at a low basic pay but is looking at the companies potential for the future please also give me a shout. I am looking for someone with the same passion for the company as I have and is interested in a challenge.

This is more a time then a financial risk. Anyway's enough written and baring my soul!!! Please PM for more info. Here's in hope!!:)

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement