Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

juice sampler box - the juice strikes back

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

StickyIcky wrote: »
    Hi Celly

When this list is done and dusted there will be another list made. I wont' start to make the 3rd list up until this list is almost done.

Hey Redkid

Like artyeva says all the info you could possibly need is in the original post. I also put a google spreadsheet there which will be updated with who has what parcel etc. There's a link to that spreadsheet you can click on, plus a link to a review form where you can rate and the juices and write your thoughts on them.

Cheers sticky

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

Folks, with sincere apologies for the delay, I've contacted noamigo and will be posting the parcel onwards tomorrow afternoon. There was a LOT of juice to get through and I didn't try them all.

In any case, the ones I have tried and tested I put up on the juicebox reviews site which is here: http://bit.ly/13AdHtp

I hope that noamigo, and others will contribute to it using the form: http://bit.ly/11hvYF4 so we get a balanced picture of the juices once everyone has got to sample them. I will be adding in 3 or 4 juices myself.

I can list all the juices here if anyone is interested? Or maybe Sticky could put them in the first post?

The only thing is, I think we might be getting into the next tier weight/shipping price. I'll figure it out when I hit the post office tomorrow.

Cheers all.
    And sorry for the delay (my end) again!
    Q.

P.S Soo many great juices in there (which is both a blessing and a curse). Thanks again to wingnuts32. Found some kick ass juices there that I would never have tried otherwise!

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

Wow. Fair play for the reviews. Might try get on the next one of these tasting sessions!!

Am only using cartos and clearos though. How would I test all the juices without having to clean out all the clearos all the time or buy a load of cartos??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Either a 510/306 dripping atomiser that you shiukd wash between juices and leave the minty ones for last, or a cheap rebuildable like the iGO-S or iGO-L.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

Was worried you were going to say rebuildable.... I haven't got that advanced yet :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

quintron did you only try the wingnuts' in the parcel or is that all that's in it? what happened all the others?

[quote="artyeva;85588quintron did you only try the wingnuts' in the parcel or is that all that's in it? what happened all the others?[/quote]

Hey artyeva, did all the wingnuts first. Finishing the rest today and tomorrow. Haven't put them up yet. Some I probably won't vape as I have them or have used them, though I really should drop in a review. Some are 12mg or lower which is often too low for me and I don't want to be bias based on that. Oh yeah, me head was melted with all the juice! There were 66 bottles in total and will be 70+ when I add in mine, so it's a lot of juice to go through. Should we split it as before? What y'all think?

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

Got the parcel today! God, A LOT of juice!!!:) I put aside the ones I haven't tried yet and it's still a big pile!:) so I'll go through them, post reviews, add some of the juices that are not there yet and send it to the next person. Some really good smelling juices in there I have to say. Caramel cappuccino smells sooo good!:) ok im off now trying them. Never had nic overdose yet but I think today ill get there:)))

Hm..was just trying to leave a review for some juices. But how do i check the other reviews? It's a little weird there, they are not divided by names or anything. I mean there are plenty of reviews but how do i know what review is for what juice?

Nonamigo wrote: »
    Hm..was just trying to leave a review for some juices. But how do i check the other reviews? It's a little weird there, they are not divided by names or anything. I mean there are plenty of reviews but how do i know what review is for what juice?

Hi Nonamigo.
    Glad you got the parcel okay. :)
    You can see other reviews at this link: http://bit.ly/11hvYF4
    They are in order of when they were reviewed. The names are on the left side beside the time stamp.

When you submit a review, you will see a thank you page, with a link to see other reviews.
    However, that page is a little funky (Google) BUT there is another link at the top where it says "click to see all reviews'.
    But, in any case, all the reviews are available to view at the link above, so you can click on that for the reviews

If anything doesn't make sense, let me know and I will amend the review form. Don't want it to be a hassle.
    Any suggestions to make it better. just shout!

• Advertisement

well maybe something is wrong with my PC but this link http://bit.ly/11hvYF4 brings me to the review form. When i fill my review in it gives me the "thank you" page. And then i can access other reviews. However all the reviews look like that: On the top of the page there are names of juices, below are some graphs with VTF and below that there actual reviews of the juice.

well maybe something is wrong with my PC but this link http://bit.ly/11hvYF4 brings me to the review form. When i fill my review in it gives me the "thank you" page. And then i can access other reviews. However all the reviews look like that: On the top of the page there are names of juices, below are some graphs with VTF and below that there actual reviews of the juice.

Sorry dude. I gave you the wrong link. :o
    HERE is the reviews page: http://bit.ly/13AdHtp
    So, when you submit you will get this page:
    9345241320_6b689b97ea.jpg

Click on "See Previous Responses"

You will then get to this page (which is a mess, not relevant for our purposes)
    9342455827_473fddb2b1_b.jpg

But click on "View All Responses".
    That will bring you to the page where a summary of all the juices are.
    Sorry for any confusion!
    Q

Oh sorted now. Cheers:)

Hi lads, i have a question to whoever put a juice called Caramel Cappuccino into the sampler box. WHERE did you get it from? Who makes this juice??

That's a preview of a potential new wingnuts juice.

quintron wrote: »
    That's a preview of a potential new wingnuts juice.
    Oh it's soo good! Hopefully soon it will be on their website!

So the package went ahead to Redkid today. It's getting bigger and bigger and I had to use the biggest envelope I could find. So splitting it would probably make sense...

So the package went ahead to Redkid today. It's getting bigger and bigger and I had to use the biggest envelope I could find. So splitting it would probably make sense...

If its to be split then let me know

redkid wrote: »
    If its to be split then let me know

You'll see it yourself mate. All the juice hardly fits into an a3 envelope. :)

You'll see it yourself mate. All the juice hardly fits into an a3 envelope. :)

Lookin forward, but the silica didn't arrive today as expected, hopefully tomorrow.

• Advertisement

Nice one one the reviews Nonamigo! :)
    Amazing how taste is so subjective. Looks like your top 3 were kinda my bottom three! ;)
    Looking forward to hearing redkids opinion.
    When we're done I'll group the results by juice so that we can see all reviews side by side.
    Reviews are available for anyone to see here: http://bit.ly/13AdHtp

Nice one one the reviews Nonamigo! :)
    Amazing how taste is so subjective. Looks like your top 3 were kinda my bottom three! ;)
    Looking forward to hearing redkids opinion.
    When we're done I'll group the results by juice so that we can see all reviews side by side.
    Reviews are available for anyone to see here: http://bit.ly/13AdHtp
    yep, taste is such a weird thing. i'd love to see how it goes for the rest of the crew:)
    btw, can't wait till i can buy some of that wonderful caramel cappuccino, my PC desk still smells like coffee:) Just love the stuff and it's not something i often say about liquids. There were a couple of situations with this liquid. I filled a carto with it and brought it to work. Was vaping away in the office when one of the big bosses came in to the office. First thing he said was: "Mmm smells beautiful, who drinks this coffee":) Another one was when i kissed my wife after vaping it and she was like "Ohh you were drinking coffee, can i have a cup?":) So fingers crossed it will be available soon

Well it arrived today and wow that's a **** load of juice. Il burn out a few 306s and il still never get through it.

Oh it's soo good! Hopefully soon it will be on their website!
    Just spotted this on Facebook Nonamigo!
    http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=carcappu Now available!

Just spotted this on Facebook Nonamigo!
    http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=carcappu Now available!

Is that the one that's in the pack?

redkid wrote: »
    Is that the one that's in the pack?
    Yes indeed. Not my bag, but apparently it has changed Nonamigos life! :eek: ;)
    I think he'll be ordering a gallon of it. :D

Yes indeed. Not my bag, but apparently it has changed Nonamigos life! :eek: ;)
    I think he'll be ordering a gallon of it. :D

Haha:) a friend of mine who tried it loved too. He's placing an order today for him and for me. Will see if its consistent:)

So the other ones with similar labels are Paul's too?

Yes they are:
    • Caramel Cappuccino
    • Brown Sugar
    • Rum & Strawberry
    • Butter Ball
    • Blackjack (that one has a printed label)

• Advertisement

Yes they are:
    • Caramel Cappuccino
    • Brown Sugar
    • Rum & Strawberry
    • Butter Ball
    • Blackjack (that one has a printed label)

Not gone on the caramel cappuccino at all, the brown sugar was good and the rum and strawberry was nothing short or delightful. For me the blackjack is just energon and haven't come across the butterball yet.

Advertisement