Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

juice sampler box - the juice strikes back

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

Shall we split this juice parcel lads? Sounds like it's gotten massive. Two parcels would split the eggs into different baskets and get them around more people faster.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

as long as everyone on the list gets to taste everything in both packages i'd be happy enough with splitting them, sure.

are there many tobaccos in it now or are they mostly fruits/desserts?

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

artyeva wrote: »
    as long as everyone on the list gets to taste everything in both packages i'd be happy enough with splitting them, sure.

are there many tobaccos in it now or are they mostly fruits/desserts?

They are mainly fruits and desserts but there are still a good few tobaccos there's a huge variety

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

• Caramel Cappuccino - wingnuts preview
    • Brown Sugar - wingnuts preview
    • Rum & Strawberry - wingnuts preview
    • Butter Ball - wingnuts preview
    • Blackjack 20mg - wingnuts preview
    • Cookies & Cream - wingnuts premium - 18mg
    • Mint Sweeties - wingnuts premium - 18mg
    • Bounty Hunter - wingnuts premium - 18mg
    • Ankara - wingnuts premium - 18mg
    • Banana Tart - wingnuts premium - 18mg
    • Gummy Bears - wingnuts premium - 18mg
    • Nut Juice - wingnuts premium - 18mg
    • Wingnuts Wibble - wingnuts premium - 18mg
    • Juicy Fruit Stripe - wingnuts premium - 18mg
    • Ecto Fusion - wingnuts premium - 18mg
    • Jungle Juice - wingnuts premium - 18mg
    • Extreme Menthol - wingnuts premium - 20mg
    • Vapefest Eire - wingnuts premium - 18mg
    • RY4-A - wingnuts premium - 18mg
    • Whiskey Cream - wingnuts premium - 18mg
    • Ecto Cool - wingnuts premium - 18mg
    • Virginia Fire Cured - wingnuts premium - 18mg
    • After 10 - wingnuts premium - 18mg
    • Swedish Fish - wingnuts premium - 18mg
    • Three Stripes - wingnuts premium - 18mg
    • Orange Ice Pop - wingnuts premium - 18mg
    • Vampires Kiss - wingnuts premium - 18mg
    • Ectoplasmic - wingnuts premium - 18mg
    • Black Lightning - wingnuts premium - 18mg
    • RY-C9 - wingnuts premium - 18mg
    • the ANTO Mix - wingnuts premium - 18mg
    • Vanilla Custard - wingnuts premium - 18mg
    • Banoffee - wingnuts premium - 18mg
    • Strawberry Milkshake - wingnuts premium - 18mg
    • Pullmans Peach - wingnuts premium - 18mg
    • RY-C10 - wingnuts premium - 18mg
    • Pink Tiger - wingnuts premium - 18mg
    • Jack The Ripple - T-Juice - 8mg
    • Chai Tea - Highbrow Vapor - 12mg
    • Oisin - Irish Vapers - 12mg
    • Green Steam - T-Juice - 16mg
    • Cherry - Unknown Vendor - 11mg
    • Green 'Mystery' - Unknown (no label)
    • Grape - Hangsen - 12mg
    • Cu Chulainn - Irish Vapers - 18mg
    • Coffee - Liqua - 9mg
    • DK Tab - Dekang - 18mg
    • Cuba Cigar - Dekang - 18mg
    • USA Mix - Dekang - 24mg
    • Midnight Apple - Halo - 12mg
    • Amon Ra - Yo Vapeo - 12mg
    • Puros - El Toro - 24mg
    • Setanta - Irish Vapers - 12mg
    • Culann - Irish Vapers - 12mg
    • Afro Dizziac - T-Juice - Unknown
    • American Blend - Liqua - 12mg
    • Cubana -T-Juice - 11mg
    • Freedom Juice - Halo - 6mg
    • Red Bull & Coconut & V5 - Unknown - 18mg
    • Tobacco Haze - Mom & Pops - 10mg
    • Yum! - Mom & Pops - 10mg
    • RY4 - Mom & Pops - 4mg?
    • Guevara - El Toro - 12mg
    • French Pipe Tobacco - Liqua - 12mg
    • Brown 'Mystery' - Unknown (no label)
    • DKTB - Irish Vapers - 18mg

+ what ever was added to it afterwards.. (I forget what I added; Oak Barrel and 2 others.. I can't remember..)

Some had very little left in them. I have that list somewhere at work, if anyone needs it.

quintron wrote: »
    that big long list you typed out there

cheers for that, much appreciated :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

If this happens to get split in half I'd love to get on the list :)

What's the craic so lads is it to be split now or what's the story, was away the weekend but will be ready to send it on tomorrow or Wednesday the latest.

redkid wrote: »
    What's the craic so lads is it to be split now or what's the story, was away the weekend but will be ready to send it on tomorrow or Wednesday the latest.

I think it should be split for the obvious reasons. The only con of this is that splitting it won't reduce postage costs. So two parcels will be double the cost.

Speaking of two parcels, what's happening with the second parcel from the last go round? I haven been tracking the last thread, just this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Holy crap! Don't think I have enough tanks to keep up with that lot of juices! I wouldn't mind it split, I guess only one person gets hit for double postage, maybe we can all chip in or something to cover? I don't mind doing the full pack, but it'll take me a while. Otherwise it'll be pretty much, taste, and go ... like a production line. I think that's unfair to some juices as some are 'growers' - you may hate them from the off but grow to love them over a few days.

Well tbh you only have time to taste the juices iv had it almost a week now and haven't tried half of them (although there is a lot iv already tried or bought previously) otherwise it wouldn't get around to everyone quick enough.

• Advertisement

i don't mind at all either way - up to the majority. but yeah, i think it's more of a taste and go thing rather than vape each of em for a few days, otherwise there'd be nothing left by the time it goes round. there'll be ones in there i won't even be tasting anyway once i take the lids off and smell them [don't do menthol :o ]

I never PM'd sticky after il do it in few mins

That's going in the post to arty today

Sorry been away on holidays but back now and finally getting caught up on things. I'll speak with Arty about the massive juice parcel situation as her and I go wwaaay back (in internet years that is)

StickyIcky wrote: »
    Sorry been away on holidays but back now and finally getting caught up on things. I'll speak with Arty about the massive juice parcel situation as her and I go wwaaay back (in internet years that is)

the parcel is winging its way to me from redkid at the moment, i should have it on monday hopefully. yay.

Drop me a line on FB would you Eva when you get it. Well sort it out by the power of greyskull we have the power.

started tasting. few juices in but lots of 18mg. nic overload. horrible blueberry. feel sick. may hrl send help plz thnks. :(

wrote up a few reviews the other night on the google doc, was going great guns again tonight but now i'm typing and saving and they ain't saving. not sure what's going on there but in any case i think i'm done. taste buds are wrecked. :P

please-no-more.gif

there was two write offs when i opened the package - i can't read what was on the label of one cause but it's a wingnuts one - kinda smells a bit custardy from the empty bottle? there's also a few that are unlabelled where one/more of them leaked in their bag - don't really like the idea of vaping them seeing as you can't tell what they are but i'll clean them off as best i can if you want to keep them in there. and an orangey smelling one that sufferred spillage but there's still a wee bit left in the bottle.

i'll post a photo here of the ones i think are due a cull. do you want me to split what's left? and who do i forward them onto next?

/nic hic

Hey artyeva,
    Thats weird on the form!? I can see the dupes on the responses page. Do you want me to delete any dupes? You have three in there for banana tart.. ;)
    Lovin' the reviews by the way. Keep em comin! Will be interesting at the end... I'll group everything by juice instead of by date!

quintron wrote: »
    Hey artyeva,
    Thats weird on the form!? I can see the dupes on the responses page. Do you want me to delete any dupes? You have three in there for banana tart.. ;)
    Lovin' the reviews by the way. Keep em comin! Will be interesting at the end... I'll group everything by juice instead of by date!

yeah i see them now too. NOW. didn't last night though. sneaky feckers. :P:rolleyes: yeah delete the last two, thanks.

• Advertisement

Thats done now. Sneaky feckers is right. I guess there is some delay sometimes with the oracle that is Google. It seems to record them anyway, just might take some time to go up on the responses page.

Folks is anyone here interested in helping me administration the juice parcels? Although I've a track on what's going on it would be cool if someone could keep an eye with me.

Artyeva send us a pm re the state of parcel and splitting it up as discussed.

Thank youuu :-)

P. S what a fantastically sunny day today. This killer summer isn't giving up without a fight.

StickyIcky wrote: »
    Folks is anyone here interested in helping me administration the juice parcels? Although I've a track on what's going on it would be cool if someone could keep an eye with me.

Artyeva send us a pm re the state of parcel and splitting it up as discussed.

Thank youuu :-)

P. S what a fantastically sunny day today. This killer summer isn't giving up without a fight.

Happy to help on this on Sticky. You've done more than your share of admin for these parcels! PM if you want to go over anything in more detail. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Three juices deep and already fatigued. Pullmans Peach is tasty.
    Made an error presuming wingnuts juices were still 60/40, decided to read while vaping - 80/20 now apparently! Oops.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Jo Satan

I got the parcel last week, thanks. Lots of bottles there, some sound quite interesting.
    I've tried about six or so and haven't really found one that piques my interest.
    I suspect I'm not set up for proper juice sampling.
    I've never been into dripping, having used tanks exclusively since starting vaping.

I use either Ego twists or a Vamo with vivi nova, so I've tried dripping the juice directly on the coils and the wick. I dont want to start filling tanks with sample juices,
    Problem is I'm not getting much in terms of flavour or TH etc.

It may just be that I've found my flavour, I've been vaping VR Kentucky Premium ( 2% or 2.5% ) and not much else for the last two years.

Can someone recommend set up for dripping that I can use with my existing batteries, including who to order it from. I generally use the bestshop.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

This: http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/rebuildable-atomizers/345-a6-a6s-rebuildable-dripping-atomizer-.html

And this: http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/adapters/69-smoktech-dct-ego-thread-cover.html (the 3.5ml cover)

You don't really need the thread cover but anything with a 510 connection looks wonky on an ego without it and might be inclined to break off too.

Or you could just get this is you don't want to fiddle with remaking coils: http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/510bridge.htm
    but the one above comes with a coil that will last you a week or so.

Edit: I didn't see the bit about the vamo, you won't need the thread cover then.

Advertisement