Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is everyone watching the Ireland Game Friday night?

Options
  • 05-06-2013 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭

Heading out Friday and wondering the best place to go watch the soccer game.

Normally watch rugby games in Sober Lane, don't really want to go to Reardens/Bailey or any bar's like that...........

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

I'd recommend the Woolshed anyway.

I'll be either in there or in the East Village depending on where the buddies want to watch it, both do grub as well.

If the weather is good maybe a beer garden as well would be a plus.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

Ill be painting my fence and watching it dry. Much more entertaining!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

I'll be waiting to jump on the bandwaggon at the later stages of qualifying I think!

If I was going out, it would be the Old Oak or Counihans I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭ssbob

murphym7 wrote: »
    I'll be waiting to jump on the bandwaggon at the later stages of qualifying I think!

If I was going out, it would be the Old Oak or Counihans I'd say.

Where are the TV's in Counihans?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,419 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

ssbob wrote: »

They have a projector screen at the back of the pub near the stairs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

Its got the big screen at the back, 2 TV's behind the bar at the main bar, and a couple of TV's in the side bar on the right. Its not a bad spot really, I watch some rugby in there mainly.

Out to East Village for me, going be heading straight after the gym so going to pick up a bit of grub as well while I'm at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭ssbob

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Out to East Village for me, going be heading straight after the gym so going to pick up a bit of grub as well while I'm at it.

Toying with the idea of Electric and just watching the game on an I-Pad outside in the beer garden........ decisions:confused:

Good grub in Electric too and perfect weather for it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,419 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Toying with the idea of Electric and just watching the game on an I-Pad outside in the beer garden........ decisions:confused:

Too nice to be inside in this weather :D.

• Advertisement

If the BBQ deck in Soho was open it would be a great place to watch it, AFAIK they'ev a TV or two at the bar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Mariasofia

Soho or at home with a bottle of wine hmmm ? Its a tough decision.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

At home for Me..

Had enough sun for today now,,so it's relax later with a beer or 3.

Resume the sun worship tomorrow.

Advertisement