Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunbeds Wilton/Bishopstown area

Options
  • 05-06-2013 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hi all,

Can any one recommend a sunbed place in Wilton/Bishopstown area??

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,942 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Take up smoking - you'll have more fun getting cancer that way and will be putting more money in the excise pot for everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭rockofrepublic

Thanks, ive actually quit smoking , this is a replacement , i take it you dont know where i could find one then :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,942 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Thanks, ive actually quit smoking , this is a replacement , i take it you dont know where i could find one then :-)

Sorry, no. Too busy being a smart arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭.red.

You could just try a garden or a park. Its sunny out there at the moment!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭.red.

You could just try a garden or a park somewhere. Its sunny out there at the moment!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

I don't know of any in Wilton or Bishopstown but I've heard good stuff about the tanning bar in douglas village, and its supposed to be reasonably priced too.

I personally go to Sun4You on Carrolls Quay in the city centre, probably too far out for you but the beds are the best quality ones I've ever used and they're very cheap. I got 100 mins for €60 :)

Good luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭DM-BM

WhiteRoses wrote: »
    I don't know of any in Wilton or Bishopstown but I've heard good stuff about the tanning bar in douglas village, and its supposed to be reasonably priced too.

I personally go to Sun4You on Carrolls Quay in the city centre, probably too far out for you but the beds are the best quality ones I've ever used and they're very cheap. I got 100 mins for €60 :)

Good luck :)

I haven't been near that side of town in a couple of years, so wasn't sure if that place was still open. A Polish friend of mine opened that place in 2008, you should have seen the trouble he had getting the beds into that building and up the stairs. He had to remove the front window and dismantle the beds and bring them in that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭rockofrepublic

@.red. - you muct have the luxury of being home early , I wish I could be out in the Sun , by the time Im home from work I dont get any sun!

@WhiteRoses , I think I may try the tanning bar , I have been on their website and they look great, will pop down to them durning the week.

Yes Sun4You on Carrolls Quay is too far for me, Thank you though for posting this info for me , your a star :)

Advertisement