Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomodation Dun Laoghaire 2013

• 05-06-2013 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hello,

My name is Kelly. I'm looking for accommodation for the coming academic year as close to IADT in Dun Laoghaire as possible. This will be my second year in the college.
    I am looking preferably for a single room, whatever size, even a box room would do. My budget is extremely tight as I only have my grant to live off of and my course is fairly expensive for materials the year out (Design for Stage and Screen being my course) so, rentwise I cannot afford over 100 per week which I would like to be inclusive of bills if possible.

Also, I live in Cork but given my money situation, I would like the option of weekend stays now and again at little extra cost (or none!).

If anyone could help me out, or even give me advice on where to look, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 HILARY7

Hi Kelly,

I replied to your email by private email. Hope you got it! Hilary

• Registered Users Posts: 23 kellyof

Yes I did Hilary, thanks!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Hey, my name is Seán

I'm 28 (I'll be 29 in August) and will be studying in Dun Laoghaire from september.

Looking for find a place either near DL or on the dart line/bus line from town with other students, age doesn't matter much once people are clean and it's not just a party house that looks like crap.

Any other year students either looking to get a place for the academic year or have a room going?

Send me a pm if so, cheers.

Seán.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 NiallQ8787

Hey, I'm heading to IADT Sept 13..not a clue whether to get student accommodation or just normal accommodation..26 in July so not too sure if I'd fit in with all the 18 year olds haha..anyway, any advice from anyone would be much appreciated

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 61 ✭✭JaneWillow

Hi Niall and Sean, I´m 23 myself and would love to find a nice place with some other students. Maybe the three of us could find a nice house. PM when interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 Anna_Banana

Room available to rent in Sallynoggin, 15 minutes walk from IADT, close to shops and other local amenities. Bus stop outside the door.
    Bright room in nice, clean apartment with two others - one student from IADT and one working full time. Both in our early 20's.
    Rent is 100/week, not inc bills. Bills don't exceed 100 per month overall usually, so its relatively cheap when split.

Room available from mid-end of August/early Sept. PM if interested for more info!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 C19x

hi, im going to senior college dun laoghaire in september and looking for a place to stay too!pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 9 taraforest

Hey Everyone,

My name is Tara, I'm 19 and I'm currently looking for accommodation for IADT for September.
    Anywhere within decent walking distance to IADT would suit me fine.
    I'm just looking for a quiet place to have my first year at IADT.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Tara1992

Hey I'm Tara. I'm 21, I will be going into my first year of Psychology in September ( previous dropout, silly 18 year old me !!!)
    I'm looking to rent somewhere that's walking distance from IADT and is around €400 per month, I don't mind who I live with and will be grateful if anyone is interested to pm me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Wemysical

Hey , I'm Luke, I'm going to DCFE for the coming year and have no idea where to stay or what to look for in Dun Laoghaire as this is my first year away from. Believe it or not, I'd like to find a place with 20+ year olds, I like to study a lot and not go out a lot like most people my age, I love to keep neat place with other neat people so if anybody knows of a good place to stay there or with nice friendly people, that would be awesome :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 mag93

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows any places with rooms available etc within walking distance of iadt? Or if someone could recommend something to me either. That would be very helpful, thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement