If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5.1 package

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi there,

I was looking at the Onkyo TXNR414 & Tannoy SFX5.1 package deal online
    http://www.richersounds.com/package/system-savers/home-cinema-seperates-bundle-deals/pah011076

and was wondering would you be able to do a special boardsie price on this (or another similar alternative).

Also, what is the situation with finding the same thing on a different site at a lower price?

Thanks for your time!

Hi Metalfish,

Thanks for getting in touch, and apologies about the delay in getting back to you.

Unfortunately that's the best we can do on the package.  Already a good saving of £60 there.  Really good price for a system like that.  Both amp and speakers are fantastic :)

We do offer a price beat service so if you come across the same pack cheaper elsewhere just let us know.  Check the link below for our price beat T&Cs:

http://www.richersounds.com/information/pricebeat

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭/V\etalfish

Hi Metalfish,

Thanks for getting in touch, and apologies about the delay in getting back to you.

Unfortunately that's the best we can do on the package.  Already a good saving of £60 there.  Really good price for a system like that.  Both amp and speakers are fantastic

We do offer a price beat service so if you come across the same pack cheaper elsewhere just let us know.  Check the link below for our price beat T&Cs:

http://www.richersounds.com/information/pricebeat

Chris
    Thanks for getting back to me and it was worth asking about the price!
    Another site was able to beat the price but it turns out they didn't have stock so that's out the window there too.

I'm happy enough to go ahead with the order though.
    Is it still ok to use a UK shipping address (Antrim) if I order through here (reason being is that I'd like to use parcel motel as I'm not at home during the day for deliveries)?

Thanks,

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thanks for getting back to me and it was worth asking about the price!
    Another site was able to beat the price but it turns out they didn't have stock so that's out the window there too.

I'm happy enough to go ahead with the order though.
    Is it still ok to use a UK shipping address (Antrim) if I order through here (reason being is that I'd like to use parcel motel as I'm not at home during the day for deliveries)?

Thanks,

Hi again,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I've got both items in stock and ready to go :)

In regards to shipping we usually have to ship to the card holders address.  We could try and get it sent to your work address if you're a previous customer.  Would that suit?

Let me know what you think.

Chris

Hi again,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I've got both items in stock and ready to go :)

In regards to shipping we usually have to ship to the card holders address.  We could try and get it sent to your work address if you're a previous customer.  Would that suit?

Let me know what you think.

Chris

Unfortunately I'm not a previous customer either... But I am a new customer thanks to this forum!
    Love how genuinely helpful you all are.

Any who, if it has to go to my home address then I guess that'll have to do.
    Who do you ship with?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Unfortunately I'm not a previous customer either... But I am a new customer thanks to this forum!
    Love how genuinely helpful you all are.

Any who, if it has to go to my home address then I guess that'll have to do.
    Who do you ship with?
    Mh,

just seen how long you have been a Boardie - so don't worry we will ship it wherever its handiest for you - we will always try to help out Boardies whenever possible - so if you want to go ahead just drop us a PM with your contact details and I'll get one of the guys to call you to arrange delivery,

Thanks again and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Just wanted to say a quick thanks for the order and the swiftness out getting it sent out.
    You guys are awesome.

One really quick question to throw on top of it though:
    What kind of cable do I need to connect the subwoofer to the onkyo?
    (Not sure if it should have come with one, but would a normal RCA cable do the job?)

Thanks again!

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Just wanted to say a quick thanks for the order and the swiftness out getting it sent out.
    You guys are awesome.

One really quick question to throw on top of it though:
    What kind of cable do I need to connect the subwoofer to the onkyo?
    (Not sure if it should have come with one, but would a normal RCA cable do the job?)

Thanks again!
    Ideally it should be a shielded 75Ohm sub lead - but any Phono / RCA lead will work to get you started until you upgrade ( you will hear the difference with a decent cable!)

Thanks again for the biz, we really appreciate it and of course keep us posted if we can ever help in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.