Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone performs poorly on home wifi - perfect everywhere else

• 05-06-2013 4:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

in the last month my phone has been acting up on my home wifi network. If i'm trying to watch youtube or load tweets, or even surf the web, the page / video etc will start to load fine initially, but then hits a 'dead spot' where its like its buffering. It never comes out of this and the only way to sort it is to keep reloading the page until it gets through.

no other devices on the network suffer related problems (iphone, xbox 360 or laptop) and I've disconnected everything and tried my phone on its own to no avail.

I'm pretty sure Its not the phone though, any other wifi network i log into is fine. it had worked fine for ages and the problem has only been around in the last month.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. The phone is a HTC one x.

Advertisement