Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Premiere CS6 export prob

Options
  • 05-06-2013 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭

WHen I try to export a project, using H.264 and vimeo 25p, the export stops at around 14 seconds and on 99%. I was able to export the same project before and no problem, but this one i have re-arranged clips and its not working.

Does anyone know how to solve this? I have tried all sorts, turning off and on the comp, saving to different locations, turning all other programs off etc and my head is wrecked and it urgently needs to get done.

Please help!!!! :confused::confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Is media encoder still bundled with Premiere? You might have better results using that instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

Any errors given or does it just hang / stop responding? Try reboot, or try render with a different codec to see if it works then.

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭nicknackgtb

ScumLord wrote: »
    Is media encoder still bundled with Premiere? You might have better results using that instead.
    Any errors given or does it just hang / stop responding? Try reboot, or try render with a different codec to see if it works then.

I ended up creating a new sequence and copying and pasting into that and it worked! not sure what the problem was really

Advertisement