Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eFibre plans

Options
  • 05-06-2013 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭

Hi reps... currently the nearest VDSL cabinet to my house is >1km away. I don't live in the absolute middle of nowhere, but am not in an estate or population centre. Is there any visibility of new cabinet installs, or future expansion plans, or even a general statement regarding eventual population coverage. Or, should I just give up hope and look elsewhere?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭gerryk

Anything, reps?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

gerryk wrote: »
    Hi reps... currently the nearest VDSL cabinet to my house is >1km away. I don't live in the absolute middle of nowhere, but am not in an estate or population centre. Is there any visibility of new cabinet installs, or future expansion plans, or even a general statement regarding eventual population coverage. Or, should I just give up hope and look elsewhere?
    Hi gerryk

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. At the moment we only guideline of between July - December for the Oranmore area.

You local cabinet is not connected as yet and I am unable to get a more definitive time frame as yet.

Thanks, Mark

Hi Mark... thanks for the reply. My main concern is not the existing cabinets though, but the fact that there is no cabinet sufficiently close to where I live to deliver eFibre service. Do you have any visibility of whether or not there are plans for further cabinets to be installed, to bring the service to the more outlying areas around Oranmore?

Hi Mark... thanks for the reply. My main concern is not the existing cabinets though, but the fact that there is no cabinet sufficiently close to where I live to deliver eFibre service. Do you have any visibility of whether or not there are plans for further cabinets to be installed, to bring the service to the more outlying areas around Oranmore?

Hi gerryk

I checked your address / tel no that we had from your previous case. So  I was unable to  get an indication for your cabinet.

Thanks, Mark

Thanks for your attention, Mark.

• Advertisement

Thanks for your attention, Mark.
    No problem.

Sorry it was not better news at present.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement