Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nixer rates?

Options
  • 05-06-2013 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭

I have a small number (up to 20) of images I need created. Each one is approx 6x6 and quite simple in design. In fact it's probably one image & a number of masks that's required rather than individual images.

There's a very explicit brief as to what's expected, just wondering roughly what the going hourly rate is & how many hours to expect. (How long is a piece of string).

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Seeing as nobody here seems to be interested, have you tried the likes of http://www.designcrowd.com/?

I've used them before and had good results. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Niamhredd

Hi, Not sure if you're still looking for someone but I'm a recent college graduate doing nixers at present (BA Photography but with graphic design experience also). It's impossible to know exactly how much you should be expecting to be charged without knowing the exact in's and out's of the brief. Only then can the person calculate how many hours the work may take exactly. If they're quite simple and , as you said, will most probably work as variations of one created image, you would most likely be looking at 10 - 12 hours work. The creation of the initial first image will take the longest time, with the resulting hours used to apply the specific masks to the remaining images. Again, it all depends on the complexity of the design work. PM me for further details if you'd like and are still looking for someone to carry out the work for you and I can try and advise you further

Advertisement