Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone 55 a month?

Options
  • 05-06-2013 5:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭

Hi all never had a bill phone before and looking for good deal thinking getting vodafone 55 euro a month unlimited texts any network and calls and good bit of net. If anyone is on this offer please tell me is it worth it ? i hearing good things about vodafone . i am with meteor and paying 20 euro for all network texts would like something more.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Hi all never had a bill phone before and looking for good deal thinking getting vodafone 55 euro a month unlimited texts any network and calls and good bit of net. If anyone is on this offer please tell me is it worth it ? i hearing good things about vodafone . i am with meteor and paying 20 euro for all network texts would like something more.

Meteor have a deal unlimited calls and texts and 5gigs of data for 50. Free phone too. I just got the HTC One yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Gummybear2013

syklops wrote: »
    Meteor have a deal unlimited calls and texts and 5gigs of data for 50. Free phone too. I just got the HTC One yesterday.

Hi thanks for getting back to me, i saw that deal and asked about it was going get it but they said once contract over i wont have it anymore which is pity i looking for something for life dont have change you know . i want htc one as well amazing phone. whats it like

Hi thanks for getting back to me, i saw that deal and asked about it was going get it but they said once contract over i wont have it anymore which is pity i looking for something for life dont have change you know . i want htc one as well amazing phone. whats it like

The HTC One is epic. Its so thin! Only have it a day but love it so far. Its hard to believe it even works with my crappy ancient telly.

The HTC One is epic. Its so thin! Only have it a day but love it so far. Its hard to believe it even works with my crappy ancient telly.

I say its a amazing phone it looks class. be hard to put that down its that cool i bet haha. i have the samsung galaxy s3 but boerd of it now lol. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭mad turnip

why dont you go with 48 they will give you all that for 20e

http://www.48months.ie

• Advertisement

mad turnip wrote: »
    why dont you go with 48 they will give you all that for 20e

http://www.48months.ie

hi i was thinking about them but just didnt want join as alot my friend had nothing but problems with them so i didnt want chance it rather stick with other providers. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

hi i was thinking about them but just didnt want join as alot my friend had nothing but problems with them so i didnt want chance it rather stick with other providers. :D

Do you need a phone or will you go sim only plan?

eMobile €32 30 day contract is an option

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Is this the best deal available at the moment? Meteor have offered me this as an upgrade as my previous contract deal (400/400/2GB @ €25 a month) ran out and I can't get anything similar again. Since I'm back to paying €50 a month, I thought I might as well get a new phone out of it, have been offered the One on an upgrade. Currently using a Desire, which is still a decent phone, and would rather the cheap bill deal I had, but I don't think that will be possible.

blastman wrote: »
    Is this the best deal available at the moment? Meteor have offered me this as an upgrade as my previous contract deal (400/400/2GB @ €25 a month) ran out and I can't get anything similar again. Since I'm back to paying €50 a month, I thought I might as well get a new phone out of it, have been offered the One on an upgrade. Currently using a Desire, which is still a decent phone, and would rather the cheap bill deal I had, but I don't think that will be possible.

Currently this is the best deal. For you it is a bit of a leap from 25 a month to 50, but you effectively get the One for a free, a brand new phone which costs around 500 euro on the carphone warehouse website. If you're happy enough with the desire, you could sell the One and have a nice lump sum to do something with. Also, according to ads Meteor dont have any roaming charges, so if you have any up coming trips, thats an added saving.

Davy wrote: »
    Do you need a phone or will you go sim only plan?

eMobile €32 30 day contract is an option

that emobile plan seems great what is included with this ? would i get a phone each year if went on this or not

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

that emobile plan seems great what is included with this ? would i get a phone each year if went on this or not

Sim only so no phone for the 30 day contract option.

Advertisement