Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

working at festivals!

Options
  • 05-06-2013 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

hi can anyone tell me where i apply to jobs in festivals such as Oxegen? For example checking tickets, bags etc or cleaning? cheers.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,949 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

yep_ wrote: »
    hi can anyone tell me where i apply to jobs in festivals such as Oxegen? For example checking tickets, bags etc or cleaning? cheers.

They aren't taking any one at oxegen, and they don't hire themselves they go through agencys and stuff, checking bags and tickets and general securiry usually go to big UK security firms, and any other jobs are not really a job your a volunteer, no pay, you get a ticket and must work 2-3 shifts over the weekend usually no less than 12 hours long. (1 early , 1 late) or (2 early 1 late) (1 late 2 early)

Done it before and thought it would be a great craic. Its a load of shíte, your better off just buying a ticket and getting drunk and getting to see the bands you want.

For electric picnic its the last link under volunteers

Stewards ( General )

http://admin.bodyandsoul.ie/home/festivalview.php?id=59

Advertisement