Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New EFiber Customer Order 141848

Options
  • 05-06-2013 6:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭

Hi Eircom guys - I'm currently a UPC customer and today I ordered Eircom efiber - order number 141848

I've not got a landline number but there is an eircom socket in the hallway - ntu

The person I spoke to in Eircom Sales was nice but admitted she was cluless about the ordering process of this new servce- especially as I am not an existing customer and have no line/number

She called me back with an engineeer install date of 19/06/2013 - fne but was unable to confirm my new telephone number or a/c number. Is this correct? Does the line go live for phonecalls before the broadband? Should I have a dial tone on the line if I connect a handset to it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi Eircom guys - I'm currently a UPC customer and today I ordered Eircom efiber - order number 141848

I've not got a landline number but there is an eircom socket in the hallway - ntu

The person I spoke to in Eircom Sales was nice but admitted she was cluless about the ordering process of this new servce- especially as I am not an existing customer and have no line/number

She called me back with an engineeer install date of 19/06/2013 - fne but was unable to confirm my new telephone number or a/c number. Is this correct? Does the line go live for phonecalls before the broadband? Should I have a dial tone on the line if I connect a handset to it?

Hi EurasianBadger

I have located the account & line details. Have you received any correspondence or text with the details as yet or do you want me to PM them to you?

Thanks, Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭donutheadhomer

Hi EurasianBadger

I have located the account & line details. Have you received any correspondence or text with the details as yet or do you want me to PM them to you?

Thanks, Mark
    I've received an email Mark but now a/c number or line number. Can you PM me please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

I've received an email Mark but now a/c number or line number. Can you PM me please
    Hi EurasianBadger

Just updating the thread. PM'd the details and I will see what I can do about the appointment.

Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭donutheadhomer

Hi EurasianBadger

Just updating the thread. PM'd the details and I will see what I can do about the appointment.

Mark
    Thanks for the help Mark

If there is anything you can do about improving the appointment date please do but not to worry about it

Advertisement