Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rootcanal Headache

Options
  • 05-06-2013 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I had my root canal done 6 months back and the adjacent tooth plucked in my right lower jaw. To cover the gap I went with a dental bridge. After bridge placement I felt the bridge was high and was interfering with my bite. I thought I will get used to it and spent 3 months in discomfort. Then I went back to another dentist and got my bite adjusted who confirmed the bridge was kept high and adjusted my bite.
    In mean time I developed severe headache and ear pain which was on and off. After bit adjustment I felt little comfortable but the headache, ear ache, body pain, neck soreness everything started growing and became a constant. In mean time I visited dentist 4 times to get my bite adjusted. Still I have my headaches and all symptoms as I mentioned earlier.
    I helpless now and repenting why I went for root canal treatment and bridge option. To place the bridge I have to sacrifice one good tooth for trimming which was kept as support.
    I am not sure if there is infection in the root canal which is causing the headache. I even consulted a neurologist and took an MRI to rule out any brain related issues. The migraines have now become permanent and I am in suffering a lot from it. After all this suffering I will not recommend root canal treatment even to my worst enemy.
    Let me know if anyone had suffered from bad headache after 6 months of root canal? And got any cure.

Advertisement