Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Groove Music Festival

Options
  • 05-06-2013 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭

Just stumbled on the Groove Festival and it looks pretty decent
    http://www.groovefestival.ie/

For me it's a big plus that it's in Bray so not too far home :D
    What you think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 boyboogy

Yes looking forward to it... Great venue and very handy location wise ! Bring it on !

• Registered Users Posts: 14 JB05

Nice venue alright

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Ben Moore

Ah I knew there were a few of you out there!

Cant wait to see Soul II Soul and UB40 who produced anthems of my teenage years.

Jack Lukeman is always great and Imelda May. Have never seen her live.

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭jspuds

Really looking forward to this especially as the weather will be "scorchio"

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Hope this isn't imploded with skangers, I live a stones throw away but I'd rather neck down a bottle of domestos with yer one from the Krankies sucking on me knob.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    Hope this isn't imploded with skangers, I live a stones throw away but I'd rather neck down a bottle of domestos with yer one from the Krankies sucking on me knob.

Yea because Imelda May and James Morrison really attract a rough crowd:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭Lumbo

Yea because Imelda May and James Morrison really attract a rough crowd:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ever been to a UB40 gig?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Anyone attend this, killer weather yesterday.

Advertisement