Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lake hotel Killarney

Options
  • 05-06-2013 8:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Does any one know if all the rooms in the lake hotel in kilarney have jacuzzi baths or is it just the more expensive ones thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Hi there Finnt,

I have moved your thread from our Travel forum over in to the Kerry forum as it is localised.

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭dmeehan

http://www.lakehotelkillarney.com/
    (064) 663-1035
    info@lakehotel.com

Why not ask them directly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Finnt

dmeehan wrote: »

Why not ask them directly?

not that it matters now but because it was for me and the wife as a surprise for this weekend and I was trying to book it in the passenger seat as she was driving.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭dmeehan

oh I see
    That would have been difficult alright :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,856 ✭✭✭sporina

just spent a weekend in this hotel - twas glorious.. felt like i stepped totally off the grid..

the setting, the staff, the service, the general vibe... the food.. all exceeded my expectations (which were high as I know a good few who go there regularly)..

and did i mention the deer roaming around the garden, looking in at us while we enjoyed a drink in the piano bar?!

btw - we had a room with lake view and the bath was a jacuzzi bath in the bathroom was a jacuzzi bath :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Please don't resurrect ghost threads (from 2013!). Thread now closed. MOD

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement