Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else feel like this during the exams

• 05-06-2013 8:42pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

So as we kicked off the LC Today I have some troubles. My stomach tends to Growl really loud and it pisses me off. Anyone else here like this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

I made sure to stock up on certain types of food that fill me up and also agree with my stomach. I can only eat certain types of food that early in the morning or else I feel sick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 402 ✭✭Tommyrawr

I'm the very same, I didnt think it would happen today because i ate breakfast for once, but my stomach was the first one to act up for about 5-10 minutes on and off. I just kept drinking water and it eventually stopped. I just think it was nerves that upset my stomach.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

fontdor wrote: »
    My stomach tends to Growl really loud and it pisses off.
    Your stomach growls, and then just gets up and wanders off? :eek:

Some trick! :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 531 ✭✭✭fontdor

Your stomach growls, and then just gets up and wanders off? :eek:

Some trick! :pac:

Thanks didn't notice it lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Sorry for being a smartass, but the mental image was priceless! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Flabangav

Everyone around me was eating during the exam. Just bring in some food?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 402 ✭✭Tommyrawr

Flabangav wrote: »
    Everyone around me was eating during the exam. Just bring in some food?

Jeasus, That must have been annoying, The sound of people breathing heavily pissed me off today

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Flabangav

Tommyrawr wrote: »
    Jeasus, That must have been annoying, The sound of people breathing heavily pissed me off today

It wasn't! It didn't make any more noise than rustling paper. It was less distracting than someone's stomach rumbling, anyway! Just eat something that doesn't make loads of noise, like chocolate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭0mega

I'm imagining you all to be like Will during his exam in the Inbetweeners. Sorry :o

Advertisement