Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spare stable available for the AIRC festival this weekend

• 05-06-2013 8:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 188 ✭✭

Hi all,

Unfortunately I can't make the festival now due to poor Spirit being lame so I have a stable spare if anyone is looking for one.
    Please spread the word!

Many thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 188 ✭✭mariannewims

Also if anyone knows where else to advertise this at this late stage please shout! I've posted on the AIRC NER facebook page and will get put on a list with the AIRC tomorrow.

If anyone is a member of stabletostable would they be so kind as to re-post my original one on there? There seem to be more riding clubbers on there than here but I can't register, it says it's closed to newbies :(

Thanks in advance, may as well try and salvage some of the money I've forked out for the show that isn't going to happen ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 188 ✭✭mariannewims

Now up on stabletostable thanks to the lovely Marley :)

Please spread the word where you can if you know of someone who might be interested though.

Thanks all!

Advertisement