Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

riverchappel gorey bad rap?

Options
  • 05-06-2013 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

i met some lovely people from this riverchappel this week.
    it seems to get slatted and a lot of burgurlarys latly , and all seem to point to this area. anyone living there on here? cheers carmel.
    reason being i looked at a property i was thinking on moving .
    garden city. anyone know it / seems quiet

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭bmaxi

teddyteddy wrote: »
    i met some lovely people from this riverchappel this week.
    it seems to get slatted and a lot of burgurlarys latly , and all seem to point to this area. anyone living there on here? cheers carmel.
    reason being i looked at a property i was thinking on moving .
    garden city. anyone know it / seems quiet

Garden City is in Gorey Town, nowhere near Riverchapel. Garden City is a long established area with mostly settled residents and no more problems than anywhere else that I know of. Old Garden City is home to some of our travelling cousins if that's a problem for you but again, no serious problems with them as they too have been there a long time.

Advertisement