Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When is the NEXT warm spell due to Grace us again

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭dopolahpec

Unfortunately as the week has gone on the prospect of hot weather in the forseeable has lessened significantly. While the GFS is still showing warm to hot anticyclonic conditions in FI, the ECM has downgraded, on the plus side, there's nothning awful showing, pleasant enough stuff with no major rainfall or cold weather. So better than last year anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

^^^
    Not acceptable. Please edit your post and lie to us so I can feel more optimistic.

Thanks

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,740 ✭✭✭Birdnuts

dopolahpec wrote: »
    Unfortunately as the week has gone on the prospect of hot weather in the forseeable has lessened significantly. While the GFS is still showing warm to hot anticyclonic conditions in FI, the ECM has downgraded, on the plus side, there's nothning awful showing, pleasant enough stuff with no major rainfall or cold weather. So better than last year anyway.

ECM looking better again tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Keith96

I cant believe how the models all agree that high pressure will build from Friday on.The GFS and ECM are almost identical! I am really positive for july,especially with the models being so positive for warm sunny weather :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,196 ✭✭✭pad199207

I cant believe this thread hasn't gone into meltdown for what COULD be on the way!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,247 ✭✭✭✭km79

pad199207 wrote: »
    I cant believe this thread hasn't gone into meltdown for what COULD be on the way!

:):D:):D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

SnowDancer wrote: »
    I'm a bad sleeper anyway but it still effects me. I also don't like the heat during the day. The light hurts my eyes a little and I burn easily.

You were feeling the heat at the end of june so i just taught i'd ask how you getting on now during this fine spell of weather?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Just looking forward into the F1 time zone - this really isn't going to end fully -it'll get cooler ie more typical nice Irish summer weather but then it looks like warming up again.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,134 ✭✭✭✭maquiladora

mike65 wrote: »
    Just looking forward into the F1 time zone - this really isn't going to end fully -it'll get cooler ie more typical nice Irish summer weather but then it looks like warming up again.

Looking at the charts for next week, for some southern areas not a whole lot of difference at at all, at least for the first part of next week, a drop of only about 2 degrees could be possible. Further north it should feel cooler alright.

And then a bit deeper into FI we could be looking at Heat : Part Deux.

4BTmDoB.png

Advertisement