Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bargain Vapour discount codes

Options
  • 05-06-2013 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭

Anyone have any?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

Not one that I know of anyway mate

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Don't think I've bought from there yet. I see they have the kanger pro-tanks, and say you get the box with it. Has anyone got one from there that can confirm? Because everywhere else is just giving a cardboard box

Don't think I've bought from there yet. I see they have the kanger pro-tanks, and say you get the box with it. Has anyone got one from there that can confirm? Because everywhere else is just giving a cardboard box

What you mean the box? I got one from ESI a while back and got the proper box with the rank in party and three coils.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

A friend of mine was putting an order in last night but I think you only get a code if you leave a review on their facebook site and have ordered from them previously.

Got one of the Texas Select juices (Tiger's Blood:rolleyes:) to try them out.

redkid wrote: »
    What you mean the box? I got one from ESI a while back and got the proper box with the rank in party and three coils.

The hard box they gave when promoting it, not just a cardboard and plastic box. It's shown on that site with the presentation box, bit like a box you'd get a watch in.

• Advertisement

The hard box they gave when promoting it, not just a cardboard and plastic box. It's shown on that site with the presentation box, bit like a box you'd get a watch in.

Fancy!

Aye, would be if I got one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

Dredging up this old thread to ask if anyone has used bargainvapour.com for Hangsen and if they're legit? Also, any discount codes 2 years later? :D

I can't use vapefreaks because they don't have the lower nic levels in stock. Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Bargainvapour are grand and sell authentic hangsen. No discount codes that I know of!

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

Thanks, ordering now. No 6mg nic so I had to get 100ml 0 and 100ml 12 of RY4 and will mix. Hopefully I don't get sick of it after a week! Those little 5ml are handy. I got vanilla custard, irish cream, vanilla (to add to stuff) and butterscotch. I've been interested to see how the cheap HS vanilla custard compares to wingnuts (probably not favourably but only one way to find out) so I'm chuffed that I can find out without getting stuck with 30ml.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

BV are rock solid. No issues with at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

I've been interested to see how the cheap HS vanilla custard compares to wingnuts (probably not favourably but only one way to find out) so I'm chuffed that I can find out without getting stuck with 30ml.

It's pleasant enough but won't be any where near a premium quality liquid when I say compare it to Digbys mums custard which I had recently.

Ah, so that's when I bought my pro-tank ...

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I believe you will get 5% off your next order if you leave feedback on their Facebook page & you have to tell them that you have done this.
    I never bothered,too much hassle for 5% off.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,611 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

I believe you will get 5% off your next order if you leave feedback on their Facebook page & you have to tell them that you have done this.
    I never bothered,too much hassle for 5% off.

Ditto to that; did it once and a pita, so never bothered since, as their prices are pretty good anyway.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

Dan Jaman wrote: »
    Ditto to that; did it once and a pita, so never bothered since, as their prices are pretty good anyway.

Like €49.99 for a sub tank mini or €14.49 for a VTC4?
    Their prices are bloody terrible.

mrplop wrote: »
    Like €49.99 for a sub tank mini or €14.49 for a VTC4?
    Their prices are bloody terrible.

The stuff I buy from them has always been ok on price - I shop around, and buy from them when it's cheap. They do vary.
    I'd no sooner spend fifty quid on a piece of hardware than I would chop my foot off with an axe, so no danger there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I used to buy quite often,I didn't need the discount as he was very reasonable at one time,I have noticed over the last year that the prices have been hitting the roof,whoever is doing his editing on the web site is not doing him a favour.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭finno

Sorry for dragging up an old thread.

Do people still buy from here http://www.bargainvapour.com

I just put an order in just was to see if it is safe to use?

Thanks

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Y.N.W.A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

finno wrote: »
    Sorry for dragging up an old thread.

Do people still buy from here http://www.bargainvapour.com

I just put an order in just was to see if it is safe to use?

Thanks

Yeah, they're still fine. Ordered some cheap liquid for my sister a month or two ago, received the next day with no issues

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭finno

Yeah, they're still fine. Ordered some cheap liquid for my sister a month or two ago, received the next day with no issues

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Y.N.W.A

Yep, they're still around; still good to deal with.

Advertisement