Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rinn lea ballybrit

Options
  • 05-06-2013 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, I have a friend who is going looking at a place to rent in rinn lea in ballybrit.

I am just looking for some more info on the area and what kind of residents live around there etc. is it students or other professionals for example?

Any info would be great! Thanks!

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 5,620 ✭✭✭El_Dangeroso

I lived there three years ago. It was working people mostly and pretty quiet.

However landlord was a nightmare to deal with and completely burned us on the deposit (stupidly didn't know about the PRTB at the time) so if it's a three bed flat split into a two bed and one bed (ie you share an entrance with another flat) stay away!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭testtech05

Thanks El_Daneroso, perhaps he would be better looking for a spot in Doughiska or something instead by the sounds of it.....

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

No particular mentions in Galway Advertiser which usually means there's no known anti-socials living there, then again it's tiny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I lived there about 3 years ago as well.

The apartment has very high electricity bills. I eventually had to move out because of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭scrubber72

Lived there 6 years ago. neighbours were a nightmare with parties every Friday and Saturday. Worst was Clayton hotel during the races but that was when they had the marquee outside. Big electrical bills too. Also parking if you have more than one car for an apartment was crap.

• Advertisement
Advertisement