Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camping Supplies France

Options
  • 05-06-2013 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭

Hi, Looking for some advice - i have just recently got a motor home and i am looking to go to France - i am doing the land bridge to Calais and i was looking for some advice as to whether there are any shops in the Calais region that do supplies for motor homes - i am particular interested in a folding table as well as side walls for a side awning

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭T650

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭daddy_boy

many thanks

V welcome - we called to one of the locations near Rennes two years back. Bit of a language barrier :) but the staff in the shop knew their products so a good interaction overall.

Go straight to the bottom of the page for Nos Magasins - http://www.top-accessoires.com/magasins

On the site itself you can see the full 'catalogue" of what might be available in store on site

Excellent had a look at the site seems they have quiet a wide selection :) thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Are you looking for walls for a Fiama canopy awning because there is a guy on another site here in ireland selling them very cheap.

• Advertisement

daddy_boy wrote: »
    Excellent had a look at the site seems they have quiet a wide selection :) thanks again

Just be aware that each shop ( usually connected to a camper/caravan dealer ) will not have everything in the catalogue available in store but can order for you. So you might want to order ahead perhaps.

Are you looking for walls for a Fiama canopy awning because there is a guy on another site here in ireland selling them very cheap.

The canopy i have is a omnistor
    T650 wrote: »
    Just be aware that each shop ( usually connected to a camper/caravan dealer ) will not have everything in the catalogue available in store but can order for you. So you might want to order ahead perhaps.
    what i will do is call into the store in calais and the "stuff" they dont have i will pick up at another store which is close to where we are staying for a few nights - thanks for the heads up on that

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

This chain is good http://www.narbonneaccessoires.fr/ , again click on "nos magasins" for map with shops. They don't seem to have one in Calais itself, but they have some not too far off, and one in Reims if you're headed that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭batmanzed

Can you give me a bit more information?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

If you go to the iccc website (www.iccc.ie) there is a guy selling a fiama safari room I think he is looking for €200. Sounds like a good deal. Hope it works out for both of ye.
    John

• Advertisement
Advertisement