Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toy Story 2: Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue

• 05-06-2013 11:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,745 ✭✭✭

Anyone else remember this game from when they were younger ?

Was one of those games on PS1 I could never complete as a child, you can imagine my delight when i seen it on PSN :D

Once it downloads my life is devoted to finally completing it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭Swan Curry

Do you mean the one where you collected the pizza planet tokens and fought the garbage monster or the one with the flying levels.If you're talking about the first one,that was a fantastic game.It had some really well designed puzzles and gameplay mechanics.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,745 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Its the one where you collect pizza planet tokens. Gameplay is terrible but the nostalgia iv gotten playing the game is worth it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I have it on my vita. Tis still awesome :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭C14N

Had it on PC before I had any consoles. I remember it being really good for a film tie-in. I didn't think many people had played it though. Saw it on PSN and was very tempted.

Advertisement