Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Didnt finish english paper two

Options
  • 05-06-2013 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

I ran out of time in both papers even having a time plan:/ especially for paper two though, for the last question about a studied novel, i had absolutley no time so i jotted down bullet points. Will i get anything for them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭chester3455

Yes you will get some marks but id say less than half all depends on your points .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

Smart! Most people would of gave up or started the Opening, plotting points down you get you marks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 210 ✭✭zubikhan

What happens if you ACTUALLY didn't do paper 2
    I did Reading comprehension,speech,review,did not do media
    All unstudied stuff in p2
    So I would say YOU have nothing to worry about its ME who has to wrry
    And to top it all of my teacher expected me to get a B min, she is going to kill me when she sees a D, I mean literally kill me because if I told my teacher that I did not do quarter of the paper she would had.............

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭dalta5billion

Didn't get time to do that question properly at all at all last year. Got an A, surprisingly enough.

Forget about it, move on to other subjects. Don't let it consume you, you'll do fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Emlie

Wouldn't worry too much!
    I've finished TY and although this did not happen to me last year when I did my JC, it happened to my older sister the year before (2010)
    She did the poetry last and only got half a page written about her seen poem (I also think she forgot to answer one of the 3 unseen poetry questions!)

She came out with a B in HL in the end whereas she felt she had done far more poorly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭MomijiHime

Do you have to tell your teachers your results?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

MomijiHime wrote: »
    Do you have to tell your teachers your results?
    There are three copies of the certificate, one for you, one for your school and one for the Department of Education. The school gets a copy of your results, I suppose any teacher can look at them if they wanted to.

Advertisement