Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's going on here?

Options
  • 06-06-2013 12:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭

My husband was telling me tonight about a bean Gard who was apparently attacked in Blackpool tonight.

There was also a pizza delivery man who was jacked! :eek:

What the hell is wrong with people??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

I heard they ordered bacon on the pizza and when it was delivered with just cheese it all escalated from there...........

Seriously tho. Hope their both ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

haha shame on you.. Never heard anything about it, but doesn't surprise me things have been getting rougher gradually

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

My husband was telling me tonight about a bean Gard who was apparently attacked in Blackpool tonight.

There was also a pizza delivery man who was jacked! :eek:

What the hell is wrong with people??

Did they manage to steal the bean or the pizza?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭gobnaitolunacy

What, pray tell, is a 'bean Gard'?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Typo...I meant a Ban! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

Typo...I meant a Ban! :D

I think ban gardai were abolished about 25 years ago - gardai are just gardai now regardless of gender.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

evilivor wrote: »
    I think ban gardai were abolished about 25 years ago - gardai are just gardai now regardless of gender.

True, but wanted the make the distinction as it was a lady who was apparently attacked.

Does anyone know what happened?

Advertisement