Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VF Ireland Crew - Anyone interested in forming one?

Options
  • 06-06-2013 3:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭

Hey lads. As I'm very passionate about all things VF, I was wondering if anyone is interested in forming an Irish VF crew. I'm willing to kick start it with regular casual events when I get back to Ireland. I'm going to throw some interest at Neo-Empire too where afaik, a lot of NI players frequent to see if they'd like to get involved. VF is a small community as it is in the US and smaller again in Ireland/UK so it would be good get offline games running for VF regularly if we can because really guys, the game deserves attention. So anyone interested in kicking up a fuss about FS at casuals/tournaments? :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Well you're always welcome to come to our regular casuals at Wed/Sat to get VF going and see if any of the other people want to give it a go as well.

I'm a bit interested in trying out VF anyway so I'd be happy to learn at casuals.

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Bento Sento

I have been getting more and more into VF lately. I haven't been able to dedicate loads of time to it but I do intend to learn it properly when I get a chance. If ever someones wants to play it at an event or casuals I will be more than willing to play. My Eileen is too godlike.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭MelficeVKM

Been playing recently, this sounds great. I'm in the north but would have np travelling down for some VF :)

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Junsuina Chikara

MelficeVKM wrote: »
    Been playing recently, this sounds great. I'm in the north but would have np travelling down for some VF :)

Whereabouts in the north? Belfast?

Whereabouts in the north? Belfast?

I'm in Craigavon, about 30 mile outside of Belfast. I don't go on Neo-Empire so don't know any VF players myself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Kuro Tao

I know this has been posted before, but if you're serious about this then this might be the place to make the splash.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GthliTnPkgM

I'm tempted to head over myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Junsuina Chikara

Yeah, I really wanted to go ever since Sega Cup USA was announced. I can't go this year as I'm out of the country so it'd be very expensive to fly to the UK and back from Egypt. I hope to go next year though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 VagaBlonde

I would like to play some VF. Never see anyone online, I bought FS it when it was going for cheap.

VagaBlonde wrote: »
    I would like to play some VF. Never see anyone online, I bought FS it when it was going for cheap.

I'm up for it, only have PS3 though. Not sure what console you're on. Tag is MelficeVKM :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 VagaBlonde

MelficeVKM wrote: »
    I'm up for it, only have PS3 though. Not sure what console you're on. Tag is MelficeVKM :)

Aw crap! And sorry for late reply here, I'm only on 360. Thanks for offering though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

VagaBlonde wrote: »
    Aw crap! And sorry for late reply here, I'm only on 360. Thanks for offering though.

I'd be up for some games.

GT = Yreval

Advertisement