Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend Goggles?

Options
  • 06-06-2013 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭

Thought the goggles I had were good until yesterdays sea swim where they fogged up big time and the sun was playing havoc with my direction.

First Tri of the year next week and want to get a decent pair - any ideas?
    Do the mirror ones help in the sun?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Fazz

Thought the goggles I had were good until yesterdays sea swim where they fogged up big time and the sun was playing havoc with my direction.

First Tri of the year next week and want to get a decent pair - any ideas?
    Do the mirror ones help in the sun?

Yes tinted ones help when we have sun.

I can't fault tyr nest pro's myself and have tried a good few but these are my preferred by far.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I have used nest pro's as well, I changed to Aquasphere kaiman (because they dont mark my face as badly) and they are fine, but b2r recommended I go back to tyrs because they have better visibility. Anti fog solution works well on goggles, and might help you with your fogging problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/speedo-swedish-mirror-goggles/

Although you can get cheaper swedish goggles, picked a load up for 3 euro each in Roth

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭miller82

Zogg predator flex polarised are by far the best goggles i've had

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭ChickenBalls

Thanks for the info I did a bit of research and ordered the Zoggs Predators ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭eoglyn

I've had a pair of the predator flex, not polarised, for a while - and while they came apart in my hands when i opened the packet, i reassembled them and they have been going strong since - they have actually lasted longer than any pair of goggles i've had previously. I'll order them again but i should get the summer out of them swimming 2-3 times a week

• Registered Users Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭El Director

Foe me...

Zogg predator flex polarised for racing
    BlueSeventy Nero for training (love these and they are 3 seasons old by now!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭stevire

Advertisement