Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geeta's mango chutney

Options
  • 06-06-2013 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,770 ✭✭✭

I was always able to get this excellent mango chutney in my local Supervalu, but lately all they have is Sharwoods, which, while good, is not a patch on this stuff.

Anyone come across any stockists in the Munster area?

(I'll order it online if I have to!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Melendez

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,770 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Melendez wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

Good idea! I noticed a parcel motel near me yesterday, hadn't thought about that before.

• Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭donalh087

Mr. Bells in the English Market in Cork does it.

donalh087 wrote: »
    Mr. Bells in the English Market in Cork does it.

Thanks a million, never thought of Mr Bell's.

Update: I got to Mr Bell's at the weekend. They do sell this mango chutney, but only in squeezy form - it has the same flavour as the jar version which is fine, but the main reason I love this chutney are lovely big chunks of mango and whole cloves which obviously can only be enjoyed with the jar version. The hunt continues!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Hoppermcgrath

Aglomerado wrote: »
    Update: I got to Mr Bell's at the weekend. They do sell this mango chutney, but only in squeezy form - it has the same flavour as the jar version which is fine, but the main reason I love this chutney are lovely big chunks of mango and whole cloves which obviously can only be enjoyed with the jar version. The hunt continues!

Agree with you, it is the king/queen of chutneys. Superquinn, Limerick (Castletroy) have it in jars as I get it all the time. I presume other Superquinn outlets stock it. Good luck

Thanks! I often go in there to get craft beers, I'll check that out!

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭earlytobed

If you are ever in kilkenny, the Wong/Shortis shop on John's Street sell the Geeta's range of chutneys

Once again Amazon comes up with the goods. I love Amazon! (And Parcel Motel)

Advertisement